CUSTOMER SERVICE SCRIPT
- Q: Why is Brush Art conducting this recall?
- A: We are conducting this recall to keep our client’s WIC participants safe and prevent injuries by removing the defective WIC nutrition plates.
- Q: How can I tell if my WIC nutrition plate is affected by the recall?
- A: Look at the bottom/underside of the plate for the date code 6/1/2018 through 10/31/2018. Also, Indiana WIC is printed on the front of the plate.
- Q: How can I take advantage of the recall?
- A: Please return the plate to your WIC clinic or discard/destroy the plate immediately. You will be able to receive a replacement from the Indiana WIC program when replacement plates become available.
- Q: What is wrong with my WIC nutrition plate?
- A: The plate is labeled as being microwave-safe. However, these plates are not microwave-safe because they contain aluminum. Microwaving these plates could result in a fire. These plates are a fire hazard.
- Q: My WIC nutrition plate appears to be operating okay. Can I continue to use it?
- A: No. Even though your plate appears to be safe, please do not continue to use it. We are asking all Indiana WIC participants to return the plate to their WIC clinic or immediately discard/destroy the plate.
- Q: How long will it take for me to receive the replacement WIC nutrition plate?
- A: Please wait approximately 8 weeks to receive your replacement WIC nutrition plate from the Indiana WIC program. We apologize for any inconvenience, and assure you we are working as quickly as possible to replace your plate.
Call Brush Art toll-free at 800-778-9005 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST
Click Here For Official Press Release